axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Amir Mousavizadegan" <amir.mousavizade...@cox.net>
Subject Re: using faults w/ wsdl2c
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:52:23 GMT
Please see attached document
----- Original Message -----
From: "Doug Price" <Doug.Price@presagis.com>
To: <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 4:47 PM
Subject: using faults w/ wsdl2c

I created a simple web service w/ Axis2c using wsdl2c on a WSDL file I
created in Eclipse.  The default functionality of this works fine.  However,
now I'd like to incorporate faults into my SOAP messages.  I created a fault
type in my WSDL and wsdl2c creates the wrappers for the fault message, but
the service skeleton and client stubs files seem to hard coded to assume no
faults are ever sent / received.  For example, the client axis2_stub_op_*()
function takes my request message type and returns my response message type,
but doesn't seem to account for my fault type.  Modifying the code, I can
see that the fault is received and correctly deserialized, but I'll have to
continually hand edit the axis2_stub*.c and my client.c file as I make
modifications to my WSDL in order to make this work.

The same is true on the service side w/ the axis2_skel*() functions.  Am I
missing something here, or are faults not supported w/ wsdl2c?

--
Doug Price
Research Director | Presagis

T. +1 972 943.2433 F. +1 469 467.4564 C. +1 469 867.8399

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Do
not read, copy, or disseminate this message unless you are the addressee.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and delete the original and any copies from your
system.