axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pararas <dpara...@schedsys.com>
Subject Re: Transport identified SOAP version does not match with SOAP message version
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:19:28 GMT
Damitha Kumarage wrote:
> Dimitri Pararas wrote:
>> I seem to be having some difficulty creating the proper headers for
>> my request using Axis2/c.  I am creating a simple request using the
>> hello client as a base.  When I send my request to the simple server
>> included with the axis2/c (after adding a dumb service) the request
>> works properly.  When I send it to the actual server I receive this
>> error "Transport identified SOAP version does not match with SOAP
>> message version" (#195) the header created looks like this
>> POST /foobar/services/FoobarService HTTP/1.1
>> Host: mercury:21083
>>
>> <soapenv:Envelope
>> xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Body><getTaskValidity><acNum>0001</acNum><layoverDate>2009-11-1</layoverDate><newStation>BOS</newStation><origStation>LHR</origStation><arrivalDateTime>2009-11-1

>> 20:00</arrivalDateTime><callerID>
>> POST /Foobar/services/foobarService HTTP/1.1
> I think you have done a mistake here when copying the soap message to
> this mail message by copying the http headers again at the end. Are
> you sure your soap message have no mistakes.
> I guess your actual service is a dot net service
>
> thanks,
> Damitha
>>
>> I am using the axis2_svc_client_send_receive to send this request,
>> and I have not been able to figure out what the problem is and how to
>> manipulate the header even if I did. Thanks
>> Dimitri

I used a TCP sniffer to grab the response, I didn't know what might be
important so I pasted it all.   Looking at it again, it seems like maybe
I pasted a request and inadvertently included the http headers from the
second request also.  When you say "I guess your actual service is a dot
net service" do you mean a dot net implementation of SOAP or something
totally different?  I am fairly certain that it should be a soap
service, does Axis not work with dot net SOAP?
Dimitri