axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Damitha Kumarage <dami...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Transport identified SOAP version does not match with SOAP message version
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 09:26:30 GMT
Dimitri Pararas wrote:
> I seem to be having some difficulty creating the proper headers for my
> request using Axis2/c.  I am creating a simple request using the hello
> client as a base.  When I send my request to the simple server
> included with the axis2/c (after adding a dumb service) the request
> works properly.  When I send it to the actual server I receive this
> error "Transport identified SOAP version does not match with SOAP
> message version" (#195) the header created looks like this
> POST /foobar/services/FoobarService HTTP/1.1
> Host: mercury:21083
>
> <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Body><getTaskValidity><acNum>0001</acNum><layoverDate>2009-11-1</layoverDate><newStation>BOS</newStation><origStation>LHR</origStation><arrivalDateTime>2009-11-1

> 20:00</arrivalDateTime><callerID>
> POST /Foobar/services/foobarService HTTP/1.1
I think you have done a mistake here when copying the soap message to
this mail message by copying the http headers again at the end. Are you
sure your soap message have no mistakes.
I guess your actual service is a dot net service

thanks,
Damitha

> I am using the axis2_svc_client_send_receive to send this request, and
> I have not been able to figure out what the problem is and how to
> manipulate the header even if I did. Thanks
> Dimitri

Damitha Kumarage
Technical Lead; WSO2 Inc.
"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform; " http://www.wso2.com/