axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dimitri Pararas <dpara...@schedsys.com>
Subject Transport identified SOAP version does not match with SOAP message version
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 20:59:24 GMT
I seem to be having some difficulty creating the proper headers for my
request using Axis2/c.  I am creating a simple request using the hello
client as a base.  When I send my request to the simple server included
with the axis2/c (after adding a dumb service) the request works
properly.  When I send it to the actual server I receive this error
"Transport identified SOAP version does not match with SOAP message
version" (#195)
the header created looks like this
POST /foobar/services/FoobarService HTTP/1.1
Host: mercury:21083

<soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Body><getTaskValidity><acNum>0001</acNum><layoverDate>2009-11-1</layoverDate><newStation>BOS</newStation><origStation>LHR</origStation><arrivalDateTime>2009-11-1

20:00</arrivalDateTime><callerID>
POST /Foobar/services/foobarService HTTP/1.1

I am using the axis2_svc_client_send_receive to send this request, and I
have not been able to figure out what the problem is and how to
manipulate the header even if I did.
Thanks
Dimitri