axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Jose M Medina V <jose_med...@wesamconsulting.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Ubuntu
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:04:49 GMT
Hi Selvaratnam,
I already solve the problem. This consist in I didn=92t put the =20
definition of the function axis2_srvprb_agrApuesta in the library so I
=20=

this cause a problem of integer pointer assignation in 64 bits =20
environment.

Thanks for your interest in the problem.
On Sep 30, 2009, at 10:46 PM, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you run using simple axis server and see whether it crashes? When
> you are debugging httpd with -X flag, it runs in a single process.
> That might be the reason why it works.. If it crash it simple axis
> server, it might be easy to debug.
>
> Regards,
> Shankar

José M. Medina V.
Wesam Consulting
jose_medina@wesamconsulting.com
Mobile: +58(416)613-3302 +58(414)019-0580
Ofc:     +58(212)959-4155 Ext. 204
BB pin: 31E562BF
Caracas - Venezuela