axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Doug Price <Doug.Pr...@presagis.com>
Subject RE: generating wsdl for complex return types
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:01:43 GMT
Thanks for the tip.  The book sounds like a good investment.

--
Doug Price
Research Director | Presagis

T. +1 972 943.2433 F. +1 469 467.4564 C. +1 469 867.8399

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential and/or proprietary information. Do not read, copy, or disseminate this message
unless you are the addressee. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and delete the original and any copies from your system.

From: Sam Carleton [mailto:scarleton@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 2:05 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: generating wsdl for complex return types

Doug,

A basic WSDL is by no means simple.  There are a number of different concepts that are captured
in a complete WSDL document.  I am not a big fan of buying books anymore, but the Developing
Web Services with Apache Axis2<http://bit.ly/JcZxs> was VERY helpful in getting me jump
started in the world of Axis2/C.  The book focuses on Axis2/Java, but it does a wonderful
job of explaining the basics of WSDL and show how to use the GUI editor in Eclipse to create
and edit them.  The best part of the book is that it is NOT wordy!!!!  Now when I edit my
Axis2/C WSDL's, I simply edit the XML directly.

Sam

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Doug Price <Doug.Price@presagis.com<mailto:Doug.Price@presagis.com>>