axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Jose M Medina V <jose_med...@wesamconsulting.com>
Subject Axis2c Questions
Date Sun, 11 Oct 2009 16:29:14 GMT
I am using Axis2/C for a few weeks and I think this is an incredible
tool, but I’m still a newbie in web services world and an axis
environment.

So I have a couple of questions and I appreciate any help that anyone
could give to me.

There are some of the questions:
1.	It is possible use simple XML as a message in axis2c? If it
possible could send me an example?
2.	If I need run some operation in a PostgreSQL database from the web
service, I have to connect and disconnect to the database every time
that the web service is called?

Thanks in advance and apologize for my bad English.

José M. Medina V.
Wesam Consulting
jose_medina@wesamconsulting.com
Mobile: +58(416)613-3302 +58(414)019-0580
Ofc:     +58(212)959-4155 Ext. 204
BB pin: 31E562BF
Caracas - Venezuela