axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: generating wsdl for complex return types
Date Fri, 16 Oct 2009 19:04:47 GMT
Doug,
A basic WSDL is by no means simple.  There are a number of different
concepts that are captured in a complete WSDL document.  I am not a big fan
of buying books anymore, but the Developing Web Services with Apache
Axis2<http://bit.ly/JcZxs> was
VERY helpful in getting me jump started in the world of Axis2/C.  The book
focuses on Axis2/Java, but it does a wonderful job of explaining the basics
of WSDL and show how to use the GUI editor in Eclipse to create and edit
them.  The best part of the book is that it is NOT wordy!!!!  Now when I
edit my Axis2/C WSDL's, I simply edit the XML directly.

Sam