axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Grissom <andrew_gris...@yahoo.com>
Subject WSDL2C: Deconflicting Duplicate Types and Methods Between WSDLs
Date Sat, 31 Oct 2009 11:17:31 GMT
I have a project where I have multiple WSDLs that contain a types with the same name, but with
different definitions, and methods with the same name but different parameters. When I generate
the code using:

WSDL2C -uri MyWSDL1.wsdl -d adb -u -o $OUTPUT_DIR

Everything is fine if I create separate executables for accessing each WSDL.  However, if
I compile them together I get numerous duplicate symbols.

If there a way in WSDLC to have it generate something like:

adb_<prefix>_MyType or adb_<prefix>_MyMethod_create

instead of:

adb_MyType or adb_MyMethod_create

I attempted to use the -p option when starting WSDL2C but it does not appear to do anything.

Am I missing something?