axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Murphey McCloy" <MMcC...@webroot.com>
Subject Re: Axis2/C and mod_gzip
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 13:19:56 GMT
Assuming you are using httpd, mod_deflate should work fine.  The
browser should decompress it for you.

All I had to do to get compressed responses was add the:
Set outputfilter deflate

Config to httpd.conf

And I was good to go.  Compressing requests was another matter
entirely, but the code fixes for that have been accepted, I believe,
and should also be relatively easy, if needed.