axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Steves <stev...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: printing SOAP response
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2009 16:15:51 GMT
On Mon, Sep 07, 2009 at 08:17:40AM +0530, Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar wrote:
: On Sat, Sep 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Kevin Steves<stevesk@pobox.com> wrote:
: > is payload the SOAP body?  it contains 2 elements.  is it
: > correct to only see the first with axiom_node_to_string()?
:
: Normally a SOAP body should have only one element. Having more than
: one element cases might not work correctly with many scenarios,
: specially security scenarios. Is it a service written by you? Is it
: possible to change the service to return only one element (by wrapping
: existing 2 elements by another element)?

The protocol is not defined by me.  I think this may be the only
response that doesn't have one outer element.

: If that is not possible, can you try axiom_node_get_next_sibling() to
: get the next element.

That works, thanks.

: For your original question (how to log soap envelop in the client
: side), you can engage logging module and enable log level = debug.
: (You can engage it globally by inserting the following line into
: axis2.xml)
: <module ref="logging"/>

That works as well.  Is this documented (just so I know where I
may have missed it)?

Thanks again.