axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Dai-Hee Kim <m765...@gmail.com>
Subject One-way call using Axis2/C
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 17:11:21 GMT
Hello, everybody

I am trying to use One-way method using Axis2/C.
Therefore, I used, first, java2wsdl.sh to generate WSDL from void oneway()
method in java  and used WSDL2C.sh to generate skeleton codes on server side
and stub codes on client side
Moreover, I checked that this oneway method(service) was registered as
in-only message type in service.xml on server side
this oneway service supposed to just do sleep(10) and print "It's done"
however, when I run client which just invoked oneway method, this client
application was terminated after server had printed "It's done"
It means that it is not oneway (IN-ONLY), it is IN-OUT method
I modified some lines in generated stub codes on client side like below

(1) changing from axis2_svc_client_send_robust() to
axis2_svc_client_file_and_forget()
(2) changing from axis2_op_set_msg_exchange_pattern(op, env,
AXIS2_MEP_URI_OUT_ONLY); to axis2_op_set_msg_exchange_pattern(op, env,
AXIS2_MEP_URI_IN_ONLY);

but, the result was the same.

Is there any one who can use one-way using Axis2/C and help me to do this?
I really appreciate your concern and help

Thank you