axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Vivian Wang <vivianwan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: HTTPS/SSL through proxy server does not work!
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 23:51:21 GMT
Hi guys,

I am wondering if anyone can give me some help on this.

I debugged the axis2/c libray and it seems that all went well but when it tried to get the
status_code from the response I am getting 403. The following two lines are from http_sender.c:

=====
 status_code = axis2_http_client_send (sender->client, env, request, ssl_pp, msg_ctx);

 status_code = axis2_http_client_recieve_header (sender->client, env, AXIS2_TRUE);
======
>From the first line, the status_code is 1, but from the second line, it is 403. The http
status code 403 usually means that the connection/communication is establised, but the server
refused to respond for some reason. So I am suspecting if the server cert I created has some
problem. But the confusing thing is, using this same server cert but without the proxy server
involved, I am fine communicating with the same server throught https. It's only that when
https works together with proxy, then I have the problem.

By the way, I obtained the server cert by using the following command as in the axis2/c manuals:

    >openssl s_client -connect <serverHost:serverPort>

This command only works if NO proxy is involved, otherwise it will fail.

Any suggestions? Thanks much in advance.

Vivian