axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Felipe Armoni, felipe.armoni" <farm...@itautec.com>
Subject RES: Problems building Axis C++ with ant
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:26:53 GMT
Well, I am not sure what you mean by your reply.

Technically I don't need IPV6 because the Web Service Server that I need to access possesses
an IPV4 IP, however I don't understand what do the getaddrinfo and freeaddrinfo have to do
with the problem.

Please note that I haven't been able to execute my test program, so far I am just trying to
build the Axis binaries.

The reason why I am doing this is because after I had downloaded the axis binaries from its
website (http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/ <blocked::http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis-c/>
) and I tried to execute my program, I got a strange exception: "Unhandled exception at 0x7c812a6b
in BioAPI Test.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: axiscpp::AxisEngineException at memory location
0x0012e4b0".

Then looking through the internet I found an e-mail saying the a person who got a similar
error should download the latest axis source from its svn site (according to him the binaries
on the site were outdated), build it, and everything would work fine.

The code that I used to test Axis is attached to this message.

I think that the most strangest thing is that the AxisEngineException is not caught as an
AxisException when it is thrown.

Thanks,
Felipe