axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EHAS...@transunion.com>
Subject RE: changing the axis2/c message encoding
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2009 15:13:08 GMT

anyone?  I looked through the sources a bit, and it seems that there is
an encoding parameter in the msg_ctx that ends up being used to send the
request, but I don't know how to set that.  This is what my code does
now:

axis2_stub_t *my_service = axis2_stub_create_MyService(env,
axis_cfg.client_home, axis_cfg.address);
axis2_options_t *opts = axis2_stub_get_options(an_service, env);
axis2_options_set_timeout_in_milli_seconds(opts, env, axis_cfg.timeout);
adb_my_req_t *my_req = adb_my_req_create(env);
...etc... fill in my_req
adb_addrnorm_response_t *response;
response = axis2_stub_op_MyService_someOp(my_service, env, my_req);

eric