axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for a WSDL parser tool
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 09:43:47 GMT

Hi,

I am looking out for a WSDL / XML parser tool, which will parse a wsdl file

The parser should be able to achieve :

1) Remotely open the wsdl file (If I provide a http link)
2) Fetch the details of service name, port type, binding name, operation
   name,input and output parameter names, input and output parameter types,
   handle all kinds of bindings and operation styles.

I am using the tool called WSDL2C, but this tool doesnt generate the parameter names and parameter
types.

Is anybody aware of a tool in C or Perl for that matter which will help me do the parsing
?

There are tools in Java and PHP ... wonder why somebody didnt come up with a tool in C.

Ramesh.

      Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local http://in.local.yahoo.com/