axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Feltraco, Fabio (R&D Brazil)" <fabio.feltr...@hp.com>
Subject Axis2/C and lighttpd
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 22:15:29 GMT
Hi,

 Looking at the axis/src/core/transport/http/server/ (for Axis2/C) we have:
   IIS/     (Microsoft IIS Server)
   apache2/ (Apache HTTP Server)
   simple_axis2_server/

 I would like to know if someone have already developed a Lighttpd module f=
or server side (or for any other light weight http server).

 As I have just started working with Axis2/C I also would like to know if t=
here is a cookbook explaining how to use Axis2/C with different http server=
s.

 In our case we intend to use Axis2/C in an embedded system (limited memory=
, rom, etc) and we cannot use Apache or IIS servers. And Simple Axis2 Serve=
r is not intended for production.

 Regards.

Fabio