axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Hristov <shris...@gcn.bg>
Subject Obtaining consumer address from Axis2/C service
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 15:40:46 GMT
Hi all,

I am writing a web-service using Axis2/C v1.6.0. The service is deployed with Apache2 mod-axis2.so.

I need to get the sender IP address (or anything which can be used to identify the consumer)
when my service is called (meaning, in axis2_svc_skel_XXX_invoke function).

I have searched through the API documentation using axis2_msg_ctx_t as a reference (the startup
data I have in invoke function), but unfortunately the functions I've found return my own
address (the full URL, actually), not senders. I mean axis2_msg_ctx_get_from and axis2_options_get_from,
both yielding axis2_endpoint_ref_t type. There are few similar other functions, but they all
are returning NULL.

Any suggestions or pointers, please? :)