axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "McCullough, Ryan" <rmccullo...@rightnow.com>
Subject RE: Problems building Axis C++ with ant
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:28:28 GMT
What is the other link error?

From: Felipe Armoni, felipe.armoni [mailto:farmoni@itautec.com]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 1:56 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: RES: Problems building Axis C++ with ant

Ryan,

Thank you for the reply... I discovered that the IPV6 parameter was being defined on the build.common.properties
file as the property transport.HTTP.ipv6. I setted it to false and this problem was soved.

However I am still getting that other link error that I mentioned on my last e-mail. Do you
have any ideas as how can I solve this one?

Thanks again for your help,
Felipe