axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "McCullough, Ryan" <rmccullo...@rightnow.com>
Subject RE: Problems building Axis C++ with ant
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:01:27 GMT
Is it possible for you to try building it with VS6?

Do you have IPV6 defined? Do you need it? It looks like both of the link errors you are receiving
are from a chunk of code in a #ifdef IPV6.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/src/transport/axis3/HTTPChannel/HTTPChannel.cpp

Search for getaddrinfo & freeaddrinfo and you will see what I mean.

-Ryan

From: Felipe Armoni, felipe.armoni [mailto:farmoni@itautec.com]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 8:55 AM
To: axis-c-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: ENC: Problems building Axis C++ with ant

Hi,

I have downloaded the latest axis C++ source from Apache's SVN repository (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/trunk/c/)
and I am trying to build it using ant and Visual Studio 2008 (my OS is Windows XP Professional).

Also please note that I am only interested on the client side part of the API, so I've set
the properties server.apache13 and server.apache20 to false and didn't set the environment
variables APACHE_HOME and APACHE2_HOME.

The output from my ant build is attached to this message.

How can I solve this problem? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Felipe Armoni
Analista de Sistemas.
[cid:image001.png@01CA0C45.B6086280] | Sw Seguran├ža