axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Vadim Letitchevski <vletitchev...@teledyne.com>
Subject Need help with MIME attachments
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 19:22:51 GMT
Hi all.
I am new to the SOAP. I was able to build some working source code (client as well as service)
from WSDL using WSDL2C.
Unfortunately our customer demands using MIME attachments (not MTOM). The source code generated
from WSDL containing reference to MIME attachments does not even mention anything related
to MIME.
Can anyone direct me to the good sample code, may be manual or other kind of information on
how to implement MIME attachments manually in axis2c?
Also may be since MTOM is build on top of MIME concept, could MTOM be used in the manner backward
compatible to SOAP 1.1 standard in axis2c?
And finally is there a chance that such MIME v.s. MTOM implementation used to exist in old
releases of axis2c and API still internally supports it, but manual does not shed a light?

Thanks
Vadim.