axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: nightly build failing? (trying to solve some memory leaks)
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 02:55:46 GMT
Hi Eric,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM, Haszlakiewicz, Eric
<EHASZLA@transunion.com> wrote:

> I'm trying to track down some memory leaks I'm seeing (just a
> axis2_stub_create_foo() immediately followed by axis2_stub_free() leaks
> memory),

Can you give some more details about the leak, so that we can have a
look? We haven't come across such problem upto this time. Possibly it
might have been introduced recently.

>and I thought I'd try out the latest axis2/java snapshot
> because I noticed some problems in the generated C code.
>
> However, the build has been failing for two weeks with the same error:
>
> [INFO] Internal error in the plugin manager getting plugin
> 'org.apache.axis2:axis2-aar-maven-plugin': Failed to create plugin
> container for plugin 'Plugin [org.apache.axis2:axis2-aar-maven-plugin]':
> Error starting container
> No such file or directory
>
> Is anyone going to fix that, or do I need to figure out how to build
> things myself?

We have forwarded your mail to Axis2/Java list. They will help us to
fix the problem.

Regards,
Shankar

--