axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Nandika Jayawardana <jayaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RESTFUL web service support in axis2/c
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:03:13 GMT
Axis2/C has the support for cnsuming RESTFUL web services. You can find an
example in the samples shiped with Axis2/C. Also you can find some details
in the axis2 maual. Axis2/C has the support for both SSL and Basic
Authentication. I am not sure whether this has been tested with REST though.

Regards
Nandika

--
http://nandikajayawardana.blogspot.com/