axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Robert P" <Robert.Benn...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Adding parameter to msg_ctx from stub code
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 12:52:08 GMT
Yes, I did.  But I learned (the hard way) that this parameter only sets
timeout value for the case where 'use_separate_listener' is set.  I want
to be able to set 'so_timeout' in axis2_http_sender.

axis2_options_set_timeout_in_milli_seconds() sets the property value in
options, but axis2_http_sender_get_timeout_values is getting the
property from msg_ctx.  Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how
the property can be set in msg_ctx by getting set in options.

Bob Bennett
CA
Architect, Development
Tel:      +1-631-342-4254
Mobile: +1-631-252-1306
Robert.Bennett@ca.com

JIRA
> > AXIS2C-52 (Enable setting client socket timeout from stub) contains
> > note that says
> >
> > "This can be done either modifying the axis2.xml (static) or by
> putting
> > a parameter to msg_ctx.
> > Modifying axis2.xml :
> > In the transport sender (http) section add the following parameter
> > <parameter name="CONNECTION_TIMEOUT"
> locked="false">timeout</parameter>
> > Where "timeout" is the number of milliseconds.
> >
> > Adding parameter to msg_ctx:
> > Add a parameter to msg_ctx named CONNECTION_TIMEOUT with the value
of
> > the required timeout in milliseconds as a string.
> > Note that if both are present msg_ctx parameter will override the
> value
> > set by axis2.xml"
> >
> > It is not clear to me how to perform the operation "Add parameter to
> > msg_ctx" in the context of the stub code that is generated by
WSDL2C.