axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Bennett, Robert P" <Robert.Benn...@ca.com>
Subject Adding parameter to msg_ctx from stub code
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:11:54 GMT
I want to change the SO_TIMEOUT for web service requests.  I see JIRA
AXIS2C-52 (Enable setting client socket timeout from stub) contains a
note that says

"This can be done either modifying the axis2.xml (static) or by putting
a parameter to msg_ctx.
Modifying axis2.xml :
In the transport sender (http) section add the following parameter
<parameter name="CONNECTION_TIMEOUT" locked="false">timeout</parameter>
Where "timeout" is the number of milliseconds.

Adding parameter to msg_ctx:
Add a parameter to msg_ctx named CONNECTION_TIMEOUT with the value of
the required timeout in milliseconds as a string.
Note that if both are present msg_ctx parameter will override the value
set by axis2.xml"

It is not clear to me how to perform the operation "Add parameter to
msg_ctx" in the context of the stub code that is generated by WSDL2C.  I
can't see how I can obtain the msg_ctx pointer in order to invoke the
function.

Is it possible to provide a code sample on how I could do this?

Thank you,

Bob Bennett
CA
Architect, Development