axis-c-user mailing list archives

From mhuffman <michael.mhuff...@gmail.com>
Subject Simple modify SOAP header client needed
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:06:15 GMT

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I'm looking for a simple client
showing how to modifying SOAP header... or a really good Axis2 C/C++
reference book.

I'm not looking to do something overly complicated, something like add
'<ns:var>value</var>' to the SOAP header.

I've tried modifying the Echo client/server... I've seen on-line that
someone mentioned using op_client to modify the SOAP header, but I'm at a
loss as to where to start.

Thank in advance for help,
--Mike.