axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "David Taylor (Lowell)" <dktay...@F5.com>
Subject RE: Guththila and UTF-8?
Date Sat, 02 May 2009 02:28:25 GMT
That sounds easy enough.
Thanks,
-David
From: Rajika Kumarasiri [rajika.kumarasiri@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 10:02 PM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Guththila and UTF-8?

You can grant apache license permission by clicking the check box when submitting the patch
to JIRA.

-Rajika

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 8:01 PM, David Taylor (Lowell) <dktaylor@f5.com<mailto:dktaylor@f5.com>>
wrote:

That sounds reasonable.  Do you have an example of what I need to say to give apache license
permission to the patch?

Thanks,

-David