axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consuming WCF service from apache axis2/c
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 11:55:49 GMT
Tushar,

I tried prototyping some WSDL's in WCF and quickly discovered that
Microsoft likes to break the WSDL into multiple files, making it more
difficult to get at the WSDL for WSDL2C to generate the stub code.
There is info out there on how to over come this issue, since my
target backend is Axis2/C, I abandoned the prototyping.

I did find the Microsoft forums very helpful, though:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wcf/threads/

Sam