axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Uthaiyashankar <shan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: mod_axis and apache problem: starting apache loads 4 instances of web service
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 05:05:59 GMT
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Abdul Sami <asami@folio3.com> wrote:
> With ServerLimit 1, only one service instance is being loaded at startup.
>
> This leads me to confirm the behavior of both axis2_http_server and
> mod_axis. Do they serve each request from independently loaded Soap service
> library, or they can share a loaded library among multiple requests?

Each instance will load their own service library and serve from them,
but they will load only once. What do you want to achieve? If you want
to share some data between consecutive requests, then you can enable
shared global pool [1] .

Regards,
Shankar.

[1] http://ws.apache.org/axis2/c/docs/axis2c_manual.html#mod_axis2