axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Abdul Sami <as...@folio3.com>
Subject Re: mod_axis and apache problem: starting apache loads 4 instances of web service
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 11:40:28 GMT
The service is asynchronous due to external resources, the thread has to
wait for some time before it can actually process the request. I think i
should either separate the consumer thread to a stand alone service, or
make it work with other instances of threads as well.

I have also noted that my 'free' function of Axis Svc Skeleton is not
being called on stopping Apache. When it is called?