axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "David Taylor (Lowell)" <dktay...@F5.com>
Subject RE: Guththila and UTF-8?
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:59:46 GMT
Thank you very much for the quick update.  Maybe I'll offer to take that task....  Let me think
about it.
Thanks,
-David

________________________________
From: Samisa Abeysinghe [mailto:samisa@wso2.com]
Sent: Monday, April 27, 2009 11:57 AM
To: Apache AXIS C User List
Subject: Re: Guththila and UTF-8?

We have not looked into this for some time, because both folks who were involved with this
part of the code went on to pursue their studies.
It is time that we look for new volunteers to cover this.

Samisa...
On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 9:21 PM, David Taylor (Lowell) <dktaylor@f5.com<mailto:dktaylor@f5.com>>