axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Alastair FETTES" <afet...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject RE: How best to transform a XML file into a message.
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:32:47 GMT
Hi Mike.

The Java route for different versions of the WSDL is a very good
solution.  Especially if you couple this with Maven2 and the use of an
artifact repository such as Archiva (http://archiva.apache.org/).  Then,
you can construct an individual, versioned JAR file for each version of
the WSDL.  In your Java code the run the application you can then simply
configure it to use the appropriate version as necessary.  This would
remove the need to "update your classpath" - you'd simply let Maven2
manage the dependencies.

Another follow on question to your previous email: Are they changing the
WSDL or the Schema of the web services?

Alastair

This e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary
and/or confidential information.  Any use, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments for any
purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all
copies and attachments.

The entire content of this e-mail is for "information purposes" only and
should not be relied upon by the recipient in any way unless otherwise
confirmed in writing by way of letter or facsimile.