axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One service, one module? and WSDL2C has a few errors...
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 02:48:07 GMT
On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 10:06 PM, Dimuthu Gamage <dimuthuc@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sam,
> Yea the wsdl2c tool doen't generate service groups. You can choose which
> service to generate code using -sn <service_name>. If there are errors in
> the generated services.xml file can you please raise a jira, if possible
> please attach the complete wsdl as well.

Dimuthu,

Where is the jira?  I used jira at a previous job, but I don't think
that is the one you are referring to :)

But before I go raising issues, I want to make sure it is really a bug:

Question 1:

 Does Axis2/C allow multiple ports in one physical service file (DLL)?

Question 2:

If the answer to #1 is yes, should each port have it's own service:

	<wsdl:service name="NodeManager">
		<wsdl:port name="NodeManagerSOAP" binding="tns:NodeManagerSOAP">
			<soap:address location="http://localhost/axis2/services/NodeManager"/>
		</wsdl:port>
	</wsdl:service>

	<wsdl:service name="CartService">
		<wsdl:port name="CartServiceSOAP" binding="tns:CartServiceSOAP">
			<soap:address location="http://localhost/axis2/services/CartService"/>
		</wsdl:port>
	</wsdl:service>

Or should they be together:

	<wsdl:service name="Pasadena">
		<wsdl:port name="CartServiceSOAP" binding="tns:CartServiceSOAP">
			<soap:address location="http://localhost/axis2/services/CartService"/>
		</wsdl:port>
		<wsdl:port name="NodeManagerSOAP" binding="tns:NodeManagerSOAP">
			<soap:address location="http://localhost/axis2/services/NodeManager"/>
		</wsdl:port>
	</wsdl:service>

or does it not matter, both will work fine?