axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject wsdl services, binding, and ports
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 11:58:08 GMT
Folks,

I would like my one physical to contain all my ports, which there will be
quite a few. How exactly is that done?

Within the WSDL's service element, should each port be listed?  Can I use
the same soap:address location or does each port need a different address?

What about the binding?  I see there is a wsdl:operation element within the
binding, do I need a different operation element for every operation?

Also, within the binding, what exactly is the soapAction attribute within
the soap:operation element?  In my WSDL it's value is:
urn:mmpp:nodemanager/NewOperation, but I don't have an operation called
'NewOperation', is that just a namespace?  If so, what perpose does it serve
since I don't see that string anywhere else in the WSDL?

Sam