axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject WSDL2C tool
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 05:50:03 GMT

Hello,

I have used WSDL2C (taking input as a wsdl file) to generate the a client code using the command
mentioned below :

java org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2C -uri <wsdl_file> -sd -d none

Does the WSDL2C parse the wsdl to a point where it can get more information about what the
input/output datatypes are ???
input/output message tags are (eg ... if <max> is an input tag does WSDL2C retrieve
this information too) ....

I have used a Web Services explorer tool on Eclipse, and saw that this gets all the specific
information from a wsdl file.

Its my understanding that expecting the user to know all this information from a wsdl (and
that too from someone who is new to Web service world), how do we see all this happening ???

Rgds,
Ramesh.