axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Supun Kamburugamuva <supu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 04:01:05 GMT
When you create the svc_client you create the axis2_conf_ctx. This holds all
the axis2 configurations. You can access the axis2_conf_ctx from svc_client
and you can access the axis2_conf_t from axis2_conf_ctx_t. axis2_conf_t
contains the list of all the engaged modules.

Have a look at conf.c file.

Supun.

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc