axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Eugen Hermann <hermann.eu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: process big XML tree
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:09:04 GMT
Hello,

Yes, there is a method for building XML-responses in programmatical way.
Recently, I develope a XML-based protocol for creating messages in it.
But it's very timeconsuming. Because the memory allocation
that was taken through AXIS2C doent work correctly in some cases.
I spend a lot of time just to find out the reasons for memory leakages.
It's very important thing. Because if your application runs in loop
it comes sooner or later to heap overrun and your application stopps
with an errormessage.

Best regard.
Eugen