axis-c-user mailing list archives

From PP <patelprad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unable to start axis2_http_server on AIX 6.1
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:29:01 GMT
Hi Josef,

Thank you for your reply.

Right now i am not using Axis2c on mainframes.

We also want to run it on Linux and AIX machines. I was able to build source
and client/server on Linux without a single error.

Now we are building on AIX and here we are facing these problems.
There were lot of compilation issues. I was able to solve them by following
the instructions from a Jira issue.

Then i got the shared libs as .a files on AIX. Now when i start the server i
get this error message. The server tries to load the library and the lib is
available in the location but the problem is in the lib format according to
the error message.

The error is:
[Mon Mar  2 13:26:20 2009] [error] class_loader.c(162) Loading shared
library ..//lib/libaxis2_http_sender.a  Failed. DLERROR IS        0509-022
Cannot load module ../lib/libaxis2_http_sender.a.
        0509-103   The module has an invalid magic number.

Thank you,
Pradeep Patel

--
Thanks & Regards