axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Zhou <raywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:09:56 GMT
Hi Supun,

Can you please point me to how I could get axis2_conf_ctx from svc_client?  It doesn't seem
possible.

I find out another way though, from axis2_conf.h, you have the following interface:

AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_conf_t *AXIS2_CALL axis2_conf_create(const axutil_env_t * env);

So you can create one axis2_conf_t, then in this same inferface, you have:

AXIS2_EXTERN axis2_bool_t AXIS2_CALL axis2_conf_is_engaged(axis2_conf_t * conf, const axutil_env_t
* env, const axutil_qname_t * module_name);

You can now figure out if rampart is engaged, is this a right approach? The drawback is that
If service client already create one axis2_conf_t, this way create the same structure twice.

Thanks!
Ray

--- On Tue, 3/10/09, Supun Kamburugamuva <supun06@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Supun Kamburugamuva <supun06@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically?
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 10, 2009, 4:01 AM

When you create the svc_client you create the axis2_conf_ctx. This holds all the axis2 configurations.
You can access the axis2_conf_ctx from svc_client and you can access the axis2_conf_t from
axis2_conf_ctx_t. axis2_conf_t contains the list of all the engaged modules.

Have a look at conf.c file.

Supun.