axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the configuration settings mechanism?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:43:54 GMT
>From within the Apache mod_axis2 module, is there some way I can
programmically add parameters to the list?  I have already added the
mod_axis2 code to my exiting Apache module, which already gets all the
parameters from the source text file.  In the end it will make my life much
easier if the mod_axis2 simply injects the parameters into the correct place
for axis2_msg_ctx_get_parameter() to find them.

Any thoughts on how I might do that?

Sam