axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@miltonstreet.com>
Subject How to wrap the Calculator WSDL for .Net?
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:08:34 GMT
I just created a .Net client to call the sample Calculator service that is
in the Axis2/C source and it has the standard calling convention of:

Calculator.addResponse add(Calculator.addRequest request);

According to what I read in "Developing Web Services with Apache Axis2" by
Kent Ka lok Tong, if the WSDL is correctly wrapped, the calling convention
would be along these lines:

int add(int param1, int param2);

>From what I can tell the WSDL is correctly wrapped.  Is there something else
I need to be doing?  The way I am adding the reference to the C# code is by
going to Service References, right clicking and selecting Add Service
Reference, and finally giving it the wsdl:
http://localhost:8042/axis2/services/Calculator?wsdl

I have not changed anything about the Calculator service.

Sam