axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sam Carleton <scarle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .net wrapping and AXIS2_ERROR_INVALID_STATE_DLL_DESC
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 03:22:05 GMT
On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <rajikacc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well what I was asking is weather you have implemented the axis2_get_instance and axis2_remove_instance
function
> properly. I don't know weather the codegen tool generate these two functions.

Ok, I follow you.  VC9 (Visual Studio 2008) did not like the
AXIS2_EXTERN being on the actual implementations of the function, so I
am prototyping the functions in the same file they are declared with
the AXIS2_EXTERN, otherwise they are exactly what the code generator
created:

AXIS2_EXTERN int axis2_get_instance(struct axis2_svc_skeleton **inst,
const axutil_env_t *env);
AXIS2_EXTERN int axis2_remove_instance(axis2_svc_skeleton_t *inst,
const axutil_env_t *env);

int axis2_get_instance(struct axis2_svc_skeleton **inst, const
axutil_env_t *env)
{
	*inst = axis2_svc_skel_NodeManager_create(env);

	if(!(*inst))
	{
		return AXIS2_FAILURE;
	}

	return AXIS2_SUCCESS;
}

int axis2_remove_instance(axis2_svc_skeleton_t *inst, const axutil_env_t *env)
{
	axis2_status_t status = AXIS2_FAILURE;
	if (inst)
	{
		status = AXIS2_SVC_SKELETON_FREE(inst, env);
	}
	return status;
}