axis-c-user mailing list archives

From "Gelle, Sreenivasulu" <sreenivasulu.ge...@sap.com>
Subject Need information to get lest files from trunk
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:50:28 GMT
Hi All,

I have build axis2/c 1.5.0 on HP-UX successfully. Later I found that
axis2/c has bugs and need to get updates from:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c.

So for Windows it was easy to get latest files and build from the build
script from trunk

But for UNIX (HP-UX) if I look at truck I did not find any configure and
make files what I saw in axis2/c 1.5.0 src tar ball.

So please let me know is there any process to follow to build the source
from truck on UNIX.

His is show stopper for our release so you update helps me a lot

Note: This same case even with rampart2/c and if you know process is
different for rampart/c please let me know.

Thanks

-Srini