axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kuba Tomiczek ...@rdprojekt.pl>
Subject Re: Programatically enabling MTOM (AXIS2c Server side)
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:19:52 GMT
Hello,

When I enable MTOM for serving just one request in the services.xml the
server does not see this (All the requests are served like there is no
MTOM at all...)
Do I something wrong?
The fragment of my services.xml with MTOM enabled is:

<operation name="ClassificationUpdate">
<parameter
name="wsamapping">http://localhost:9090/Service/ClassificationUpdate</parameter>
</operation>
<operation name="GetTermInfoIndex">
<parameter name="enableMTOM">true</parameter>
<parameter
name="wsamapping">http://localhost:9090/Service/GetTermInfoIndex</parameter>
</operation>
<operation name="GetIndexVersion">
<parameter
name="wsamapping">http://localhost:9090/Service/GetIndexVersion</parameter>
</operation>

By saying MTOM does not work I mean the situation when file is in whole
packed into xml.

Btw. I have axis2c in version 1.4

Thanks a lot,
Kuba