axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kuba Tomiczek ...@rdprojekt.pl>
Subject Programatically enabling MTOM (AXIS2c Server side)
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 11:37:20 GMT
Hello

What is the best way (if possible) of setting programatically
"enableMTOM" on axis2c Server Side, is it possible to modify options on
the server side?
I found it could be done by:

axis2_options_set_enable_mtom(options, env, AXIS2_TRUE);

but when shall I set these options, so that they qould be available for
server?
Should I create new "options" structure or rather get it from somewhere
in the server code?

I have an axis2c server (1.4)  which has to handle
a) requests from clients not supporting MTOM (Python ZSI)
b) different MTOM requests from c client
So I cannot set enabling MTOM in axis2.xml ...

Thanks a lot
Kuba