axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Kuba Tomiczek ...@rdprojekt.pl>
Subject Re: Axis2c MTOM large file downloading problem
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:27:51 GMT
I have one more question regarding high memory usage levels -

I found this discusssion
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-axis-c-user/200805.mbox/%3c1211391535.10358.25.camel@manjula%3e

and I just would like to confirm (I am using AXIS2C version 1.4):
It is impossible to have "chunk" file reading in this version of axis?
So sending an attachment of, let's say 150MB, I will always have it in
full in Ram for a while?

Thanks
Kuba