axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Sihem <stfle...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re : process big XML tree
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 15:44:15 GMT
What do you mean by programmatical way ?
Is it the use of axiom_text_create for example ?

In fact I am developing for the first time a real web service, that means not a HelloService
one.
And I discovered consequently that the construction of large and complex XML answers is quite
heavy.

So my question is : how developers do ?
And according to your answer, it might be timeconsuming.

best regards
Sihem

________________________________
De : Eugen Hermann <hermann.eugen@googlemail.com>
À : Apache AXIS C User List <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Envoyé le : Mercredi, 4 Mars 2009, 16h09mn 04s
Objet : Re: process big XML tree

Hello,

Yes, there is a method for building XML-responses in programmatical way.
Recently, I develope a XML-based protocol for creating messages in it.
But it's very timeconsuming. Because the memory allocation
that was taken through AXIS2C doent work correctly in some cases.
I spend a lot of time just to find out the reasons for memory leakages.
It's very important thing. Because if your application runs in loop
it comes sooner or later to heap overrun and your application stopps
with an errormessage.

Best regard.
Eugen