axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Zhou <raywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: multiple configurations (multiple axis2.xml with different names)?
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 17:10:44 GMT
OK, I just tried, it seems that I can only use the name axis2.xml. I can specify different
folds and axis2/c will look for axis2.xml in that fold. I can also specify a file path ended
with axis2.xml. All works fine. But axis2/c will fail to create a wb service client if I specify
a full file path with a name different from axis2.xml.

I think this needs to be fixed. In my environment, my web service client needs to connect
to several web service providers with different configurations, it would be convenient if
I can create several config files with different names.

Thanks!
Frank

--- On Mon, 3/2/09, Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com> wrote:

From: Samisa Abeysinghe <samisa@wso2.com>
Subject: Re: multiple configurations (multiple axis2.xml with different names)?
To: "Apache AXIS C User List" <axis-c-user@ws.apache.org>
Date: Monday, March 2, 2009, 1:35 AM

Raymond Zhou wrote:
> OK, Thanks Dinesh.
>  So it seems that I can create multiple configuration files all named axis2.xml but
put in different folds, and in each axis2.xml, specify the library and module locations pointing
to the single axis2/c installation.
>  It would be nice if I can create multiple configuration files with different names,
so I can put them in a same fold, and then set the axis2_home programmatically.

That should be possible, but we might have to pach the current implementation of config builder.

Thanks,
Samisa...