axis-c-user mailing list archives

From ramesh Gopal <fatuzorin2...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do I embed code to add soap:Envelope and soap:Body within a C client ???
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 12:00:29 GMT

Hi,

I am wanting to consume a web service (GetPrimeNumbers).

In order to do this, I have written a sample C code, which generates the xml request. However,
while sending the request, I get an error

"System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---&gt;
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Length cannot be less than zero"

What could be the reason for this error ?

My request node looks like:
<ns0:GetPrimeNumbers xmlns:ns0="http://microsoft.com/webservices">
<ns0:max>23</ns0:max>
</ns0:GetPrimeNumbers>

However, I think it should look like :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:tns="http://www50.brinkster.com/vbfacileinpt/np" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
<soap:Body>
<tns:GetPrimeNumbers>
<tns:Max>10</tns:Max>
</tns:GetPrimeNumbers>
</soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

How do I modify the source code to send the soap:body and soap:envelope

Code listing :
tns = axiom_namespace_create(env, "http://microsoft.com/webservices", "tns");
    echo_om_ele = axiom_element_create(env, NULL, "GetPrimeNumbers", tns, &echo_om_node);
    text_om_ele = axiom_element_create(env, echo_om_node, "max", tns, &text_om_node);
    axiom_element_set_text(text_om_ele, env, "10", text_om_node);
return echo_om_node;

Rgds,
Ramesh.