axis-c-user mailing list archives

From Raymond Zhou <raywang...@yahoo.com>
Subject How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 07:20:05 GMT
Hi All,

A quick question. I am using rampart/c to provide ws-security for a web service client application.
How do I know ws-security is enabled programmatically? I understand that in order to use ws-security
I need to do something in the configuration file axis2.xml and I also need to put rampart/c
as a module. But I also need to set the security policy into the web service client object
programmatically, right? Then I need to know whether or not ws-security is enabled, and if
not, I don't need to set the policy (there is none actually) into the ws client object.

Thanks!
Ray